Having smoked a cigarette only moments ago I suddenly have the impulse to update my blog. I would’nt quite call myself a smoker, mind you. Yet I do have a knack for trying everything in my own unconventionally peculiar methods. A few minutes ago I was browsing myspace (am personally more fond of facebook) for the simple reason of killing off some boredom whilst sleep continued to elude me. So I happened across an old friend’s profile. I checked out her newest pictures which caught my eye. The girl who is of my age (19), was happily posing for the camera with her friends. Knowing her character, I wasn’t too shocked to see how scantily dressed she (aswell as her friends) was. For the few years Ive known her I was well aware she was on the “wild” side as a young teenager. So then comes a barrage of other thoughts:
– Ever notice how sexy/slutty/daring the new generation
of kids dress?
– Notice how Malaysia is increasingly populated with mat
rempits, drag queens and other socially/behaviourly er… demented classes
– Do parents these days even give a damn about their
Then some other thoughts:
– Fat girls in skirts look damn wrong… euww..
– Will my friends read this and what will they think?
– If I eat lots of oily peanut butter will I grow pimples?
– Why does all the Indian paper money have only Gandhi’s face
on it? (Gandhi rox, mind you)
– That Indonesian hatred towards Malaysians for
“stealing their culture” has NO basis at all.
(Might make a post on this issue aswell)
– Michael Jackson was fuckin murdered. Im frrikkin serious.
– Me smoking is totally my brother’s fault. Haha..
(Solely for ur amusement Mal if u’re reading this.)
– Sorry, I have no idea where this blogpost has gone to
Part of me feels like a moron to bitch about issues I might not even be genuinely concerned about. Girls wearing short skirts and so much make-up they look like men… It doesn’t rly matter I suppose. They’ve been around like.. forever. I love to fool around as much as the next crazy teenager but at the same time I’ve to think about my future aswell.
I seriously pray for my fellow Malaysians.
BTW, One Malaysia, I love the slogan.
Hoping to re-continue my blogging, cheers!